Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, April 5, 2010

Fun at the Zoo!

Mommy had today off from work and Daddy took a day off! The weather was perfect outside which meant it was a perfect day for an outing to the zoo! Mommy took Allison to her Movers and Shakers class first. Mommy says that Allison is the head of her class and shows off a little. Before going to the zoo we ate lunch with Nana and Nina Nina Dia. Then it was off to an afternoon with the animals. Allison slept through lunch and was sleeping when we arrived at the zoo. We decided to ride the train first and while waiting, Allison woke up. I was so excited to tell her we were going on the choo, choo train. After the train ride it was time to see the animals. Some were sleeping in their caves, but we were able to see most of them. We ended our trip with a yummy ice cream cone! There is nothing better than eating ice cream on a warm Spring day. Allison and I both fell asleep in the car on the way home. I continued my nap for 3 1/2 hours, but Allison didn't sleep much longer than the car ride! What a fun afternoon with Mommy, Daddy, Alli, Nana, and Nina Nina Dia! I can't wait to go to the zoo again! Enjoy the photos!

Sleepy Allison as we arrived to the zoo

Mommy loves this photo of Daddy and I walking and holding hands

It's Zoo time!

Nana, Nina Nina Dia, and Allison waiting for the train

Sitting like a big girl while waiting for our turn to ride the train

Running around the poles to entertain myself while waiting for the train

Nana, Allison, and Nina Nina Dia sat in the front coal car

Daddy and I sat in the caboose

Giving Mommy a big cheesy smile

So excited to ride the train!

Mommy rode in the caboose too!

Waving to Alli from the back of the train

Are we going soon?

Daddy snapped a photo of all of us in the caboose as we passed the pond

The pond scenery

Mommy and Me as the ride is ending. I am not happy the train ride is over!

This friendly tiger is the first animal we stopped to see.

Daddy and I looking very closely at the tiger, or tiga as I call it

The warty pigs were thirsty! Mommy called them Pumba from the Lion King.

Nana pointing out turtles to me while I try really hard to find them

Daddy, Mommy, and Me in front of the elephants. If you look closely there is an elephant in the distance to the right of Mommy.
This peacock came really close to me

I also chased the peacocks

Allison enjoying the zoo

Daddy, Me, and the giraffes. When Mommy asks me what giraffes do, I answer, "yum, yum" and lick my lips to imitate their big tongues and how they eat:)

Mommy and Me in front of the giraffes. I was pretending to be a giraffe and sticking my neck out like the one behind me!

Our little tractor driver

This tractor is fun to drive

I love pushing the button next to this frog to make it spit water

Showing Allison how the frog works. Mommy and Daddy had to pull me away from this frog or else I might still be there playing.

We were looking at the ducks when we started to notice the baby ducklings swimming towards their mommy. So cute!

The lazy lion was taking a nap. I ran to the window and roared as loud as I could to talk to the lion, but he didn't even turn to look at me. Daddy says the zoo teases the lion by putting his habitat next to the giraffes!
The otter was having fun swimming all around. I told Mommy he was "kick, kick, kick" in the water.

Mmmmm....ice cream!

Yummy for my tummy!

Crazy ice cream smile

Sharing my ice cream cone with Mommy

Bye Zoo! See you next time!

Fast asleep for a nice, long afternoon nap before we were even home!

No comments: