Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Mommy and I want to wish Daddy a very happy birthday today! We love you very much Daddy! You are the very best husband and Daddy that Mommy and I could ask for! I have been practicing singing happy birthday for a few weeks now so I would be ready to sing to Daddy today! Hope you have a great day and a fantastic year Daddy! Enjoy photos from dinner tonight!
Having fun with Daddy at Texas Roadhouse!

Sitting with Daddy on the saddle while the employees gave Daddy a birthday "Yeehaw!" I had heard them doing this throughout the evening and would say yeehaw when I heard them say it. See the next picture to know how I reacted when it was time to say it for Daddy.

I didn't care for it at all! Look at the waitress behind me! She yelled "yeehaw" pretty loud and her mouth looks like mine, except I'm not happy at all!

Daddy shared his birthday ice cream afterwards and I was my happy self again!

Look at my tongue sticking out as I scoop my own ice cream :)

Daddy fed himself and me at the same time (silly Daddy)

No comments: