Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, March 29, 2010

Outdoor Springtime Fun!

Uncle Paul gave me a ladybug sprinkler for my birthday and Mommy thought the weather was perfect today to try it out! I wasn't too sure about the sprinkler at first. Mommy didn't bother to put my bathing suit on which also might have been a reason I didn't just run right through the water. I did think it was a cool idea though and I am ready to try it again. I also asked Mommy to let me test the pool water today. Mommy told me it was cold, but I still liked dipping my feet in it! Our weather has been perfect for playing outside and I hope it continues! Enjoy the photos from our outdoor fun this afternoon!
Looking over the patio wall to see what happens when Mommy turns the water on and the hose is connected to the ladybug. (Mommy loves the curiosity pictures)

I think I'll run by the water instead of running through it

Now I'll run back to the porch


Okay, I'll put my hands out to test the water


The water feels good on my hands:)

I can feel the water over here too!


Curiosity is setting in so I will take a few steps closer to the water

I'm trying to catch the water now!

It is also fun to just sit on my sandbox and watch the sprinkler water the grass

Mommy had just dipped my feet in the water so I could feel how cold it was. I can't wait for it to warm up a little. When Mommy asks what I will do when I am in the pool, I answer, "kick, kick, kick!"

No comments: