Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, March 22, 2010

Daddy's basketball banquet

Tonight was Daddy's basketball banquet! We had so much to celebrate this season! Mommy and I are so proud of what Daddy's basketball program accomplished and can't wait for summer basketball and next season to start again. We ate lots of yummy food tonight and had fun celebrating the players' accomplishments. Congratulations again Daddy on a great season! Enjoy some photos from tonight!
The cakes say it all!

Let me see if the cake tastes good....


I see you watching me Mommy!


During the banquet, I would quietly move towards Daddy:)


Smelling the pretty flower Daddy gave me that I already broke off the stem! Notice the chocolate remains on my face too!

Sticking my nose in farther to really smelling the flower!

After awhile I didn't care to sit so I decided that crawling under the tables would be more fun!

When Daddy was presenting, I quietly moved by Uncle Marty to be closer to my Daddy.

Maybe if I hide inside this little window no one will see me! Mommy sees me!

No comments: