Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, March 19, 2010

Celebrating my 2nd birthday in Disneyland!

When I woke up in the hotel room this morning, Mommy and Daddy sang Happy Birthday to me and then asked if I wanted to go to Disneyland. I answered, "Mickey? Minnie?" They told me I would see them and I was ready to go. Mommy dressed me with my birthday girl shirt so everyone knew it was my special day! I was at the gate when we counted down from 10 for the gates to open! All I did was point to the flowers that made up Mickey and repeatedly said, "Mickey." The first thing we did when we got to the park was to get my Happy Birthday button with my name on it. Everyone wished my a happy birthday all day long! Mommy and Daddy decided that we would try and ride the rides that weren't running when we were in Disneyland in October. Our first ride was on the Disneyland Railroad! I loved it and kept on saying, "choo-choooooo." I won't go through our itinerary in detail, because as you scroll through the photos below you'll get to see what we did. I did take a nap during the day back at the hotel because I didn't want to sleep in the stroller. After my nap, we had my birthday dinner at Goofy's Kitchen! I loved seeing all the characters and even danced with one of them. You will have to look through the photos to find out who. After dinner we watched the Electrical Parade and the fireworks! Today was a great day, not just because it's my birthday, but because I had Mommy and Daddy all to myself for the entire day and we spent it in Disneyland! Mommy posted lots of pictures, so enjoy!
Morning is the only time that I rode in the stroller. I am munching on cheerios while Mommy is enjoying a danish as we walk to the park!

Mommy and Me as we entered the park. I am focused on the flowers that make up Mickey to be bothered and look at the camera.

We already have to stand in a line? (We were waiting in line to get my happy birthday pin)

While waiting for the train, I decided to take a look at the map to see what I wanted to do today

Hmmmm.....where should we go?

I want to go hear next Daddy!

Daddy and Me waiting for the train. I was pointing out my birthday pin to Mommy as she took the picture.

Mommy and Me ready to ride the train(my first ride of the day)

Not to sure about this boat.....but this ended up being my favorite ride in the park! Can you guess which ride this is?

Daddy and I are looking all around because there is so much to see on It's a Small World(my favorite ride)

Look out the window Mommy

Pointing out the fish to Daddy on the Finding Nemo ride


Riding in a car with Mommy and Daddy. I am not to sure about this ride because I can't see and I am not allowed to sit on Mommy and Daddy's lap!

My second favorite ride, the carousel!

Nothing better than yummy lunch after waking up from a short nap on Daddy! Mommy and Daddy rode Pirates of the Caribbean while I slept. I slept on this ride when we were here in October too!

Waiting in line for the Haunted Mansion(my least favorite ride)

A yummy birthday churro makes everything better!

Mommy likes the Jungle Cruise and I am a little too tired to be interested

I took this picture of Daddy with Mommy's help! It helped brighten my mood on the ride.

I tried to imitate Daddy's picture!

Before leaving the park for a little nap, we stopped to watch a little show. I loved watching Chip n' Dale and Goofy dance and be silly.

I am fighting my sleepiness as hard as I can so I can watch the show!

Mommy and Daddy's sleepy two year old! Mommy called and changed our dinner time so I could sleep longer and they still had to wake me up for dinner!

Mommy, Daddy, and Me with Pluto! I wasn't too sure about getting close to him!

I warmed right up to Minnie though! I look like I am crying her, but I'm not. Mommy caught me in the middle of my smile! This is the first time I have taken a picture with a character all by myself!

The music started and Minnie and I held hands as we walked to the dance floor! I held her hand the ENTIRE song! Mommy and Daddy couldn't believe it!

Twisting with Minnie!

Minnie walked me back to our table too! I love MINNIE!

Goofy is big like Pluto and I am still not to sure!

Mulan isn't big, but I was distracted with the other characters walking around so I didn't look at the camera. (not looking at the camera for a picture occurs often these days)

My interaction with Chip was adorable and this picture only gives you a glimpse. When Chip came by and knelt down, I slowly walked towards him and he put his arms out. I hugged him and he was very gentle!

Happy and having fun at my birthday dinner!

Blowing out the candle on my cake that came in a princess chest

A princess mirror also came with my cake and I feel in love with it!

I carried it with me to the dance floor

I held it up to take a look at myself

I even played with gummy worms tonight that were sitting in crushed Oreos to make it seem like they were in the dirt.

Goofy came by for a second shot at a picture, but I didn't care for it.

Taking a closer look at the mirror:)

Holding Mommy's hand as we walk through Downtown Disney back to California Adventure to see the Electrical Parade!

Playing with my light-up Tinkerbell toy while waiting for the parade

Music playing and a big open space = Dance time for Caitlin :)
I dance with Daddy too!
Daddy and Me playing with my light up bubble gun! I loved it! It was a great way to occupy me while waiting for the parade to start!
Showing off my new toy to Mommy!
The family sitting next to us had four kids who adopted me while waiting for the parade! They had fun shinig a light on the sidewalk and having me try to step on it!
Trying to take a family photo these days is a little difficult. I didn't want to look, whcih made Daddy not look either! Sorry Mommy.
Mommy and Me waving at the characters in the parade as they went by us.
Daddy and Me enjoying the parade
This bumble bee did tricks right in front of us!
I rode Daddy's shoulders as we left the park along with a million other people. This also gave me an advantage to see the fireworks!
Disneyland fireworks- a perfect end to a perfect day!

No comments: