Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 2 of my birthday weekend in Disneyland!

Today was our 2nd day in Disneyland! Mommy and Daddy decided to let me sleep and wake up on my own this morning. They also decided that we would start in California Adventure today since that park opens an hour later. I woke up quite happy this morning and was ready to see Mickey and all his friends again! We had a great morning in California Adventure. Mommy and Daddy each rode the roller coaster while I rode a ride with whoever wasn't riding. I liked watching Mommy take off at the beginning of the ride, but when I couldn't see her anymore I asked Daddy where she went:). We had a yummy lunch and the Mariachis even serenaded me:). After lunch I took a 3 1/2 hour nap and then we finished the day by going to Disneyland, riding some rides, watching the parade, and watching the awesome fireworks with Tinkerbell flying through the sky! I love parades and fireworks! What another fun and fantastic day! Enjoy all the photos that Mommy and I chose to post!
Our little Minnie is ready to go as she brings Mickey with her

The Hurley family shadow:)

Daddy and I strolling to the park

I am a big two year old now so I would rather walk with my cheerios than ride in the stroller with them!


Mommy loves this picture! When I am excited or anxious about something I like to hold my hands together.

Standing on my tippy toes to see the water fall

Mommy and I rode the sea horse carousel while Daddy rode the roller coaster


Having fun on the carousel!

Checking out these funky glasses for the new Toy Story ride

Silly Momma and silly Caitlin

What a fun and interactive ride! I didn't wear my glasses, but I had fun pulling the sling shot with Daddy

Taking a break to feed the ducks

The happy and well fed Disney duck:)

Mommy and I pretended to be bugs as we walked to a ride in Bugs' Land

A yummy churro makes for a great yummy snack!

Sitting with Mommy waiting for the Playhouse Disney show to start

Don't mind me, I am just a little tired

My friends, Daisy, Donald, Minnie, Mickey, and Goofy on stage! (This was the cutest show and I loved it!)

We ran into Mulan and Mushu outside of the tortilla factory. Mushu had a hot tortilla in his hand and was getting ready to eat it!

I had fun interacting with Mushu

Of course when it came time for a posed picture, I wasn't as comfortable.

Walking to Main Street, U.S.A. after just waking up from a nice long nap!

Disneyland popcorn is another great snack!

Can you guess which ride we are in line for again? (Hint: my favorite...............It's a Small World)

When Mommy and Daddy told me we were going to see a prade, I immediately sat down in this pose! Mommy and Daddy thought it was cute!

How much longer until the parade Daddy?

Once again, the open space for the parade gave me the opportunity to ham it up in front of the crowd! (there were plenty of other children doing the same thing, they just aren't in this particular picture)

Tigger greeted me during the parade

Mickey and Minnie danced right in front of me too, and I loved it!

When it was time to dance in the parade I pulled Mommy and wanted to drag her to find Pluto. Do you see Pluto in the far right of the photo?

We never made it to Pluto, but I had fun dancing and twisting with Mommy

Taking a close look at the Mickey confetti at the end of the parade while we waited for the crowd to clear out!

No comments: