Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Mommy likes to say Happy St. Patti's Day! This morning when I woke up I laid in Mommy and Daddy's bed and watched cartoons with Daddy while we watched Mommy get ready for work. Daddy is on Spring Break this week so I am having lots of Daddy and daughter time and I am loving it! Daddy and I enjoyed having a lazy start this morning. We did get out of bed and get dressed to wish Mommy a good day. Daddy and I then spent the day runnning errands together. We spent the evening getting ready for our trip to Disneyland! I am so excited! in honor of St. Patrick's day, Mommy made me a green bath tonight! What a fun day! Enjoy our green photos:)!
Watching cartoons with Daddy during our lazy morning

Being silly with Daddy while Mommy tried to take our picture

Daddy and Me giving fishy kisses to the camera

The silliness continued as I took a picture with Mommy

This was the only picture in the morning that I looked directly at the camera. Mommy calls this my serious and sassy face:)

My baby and Me taking our green bath:)

No comments: