Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, March 19, 2010

I'm 2 today!

2 years ago at 7:08am, I met Mommy and Daddy and the rest of the world face to face for the first time! Mommy and Daddy remember that day like it was yesterday. I have grown into a fun loving and energetic toddler! I haven't gone to my 2 year well check up yet so I don't have my current stats. Mommy will post them when we get them. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't say three or four new words and do something that amazes someone. Mommy and Daddy feel blessed to have such a healthy little girl. Read below to learn a little more about me.
Names that I love to say (in no particular order): Momma, Daddy, Nana, Poppy, Dia, Nina, Papa, Rocky(Nana's puppy), Minnie, Mickey, Elmo, Abby, Ernie, Paul, Stacie, Kenny, Marty, Alli, Amy, Kiki(the name I say if you ask me my name), Dothy (for Dorothy my fish), Busta (Nana's dog), Tigga (for Tigger), and Erelella (for Cinderella)
** These are just the most common names that I say. As Mommy types this there are more names that could be added, but Mommy has to get this post done before I turn any older :)
Words that I love to say (in no particular order): blue, red, two, blanket, cactus, ouch, rocket, rock, beach, bath, baby, ball, up, off, bubbles, slide, yay, mess, yes, no, oops, hi, cake, yummy, belly, eyes, tickle, duck, quack, moo, tree, doggy, puppy, hat, boat, eat, money, pop, nuts, snack, pool, please, more, trash, juice, apple, lights, movie, cookie, go, happy, potty, shoes, waffle, me, morrow(for tomorrow), dress, fish, chips, bed, bear, books
** This is just a list of words that Mommy and Daddy wrote down on our drive to California. This list continues to expand daily. Nana reminded Mommy that I talk more than Mommy did at my age. When I am awake I am a non-stop talking machine. I am even starting to learn some Spanish words and phrases! :)
Some of my favorite phrases (in no particular order): don't touch, pee-uuu (for when something is stinky or when I imitate a skunk), tank you (thank you), come in
** I repeat so much of what I hear that my phrase list is growing too! Mommy and Daddy are working really hard for me to say I love you and I am pretty close:)
My favorite letters of the alphabet: A, B, C, O, P, X, Z
** Mommy and I sing the alphabet together and these are the letters that I say loud and clear. Mommy will try to video my singing soon!
My favorite activities (in no particular order): playing with Alli (my cousin and best friend), dogpiling Mommy and Daddy, playing outside, sliding on the slide, swinging on the swing, playing in my sandbox, reading books, taking care of my babies:), puzzles, building with my mega-blocks, bathtime, Movers and Shakers class, twirling my dresses, dancing, pretending to sing, practicing riding my tricycle, climbing on things, helping clean with my own broom, playing with bubbles, and being a happy toddler
** Mommy might have left out a few things, but you will probably read about them in later posts
Who is my best friend? When asked this question I have a few answers. My first response is usually Elmo, but I also like to say Alli, Daddy, Momma, Nana, and Nina.
My favorite foods: any type of chicken, noodles, peas, carrots, corn, beans, cereal (especially Mommy's with strawberries), bananas, waffles, french toast, eggs, turkey meatballs, peanut butter and jelly, grilled cheese, turkey, ham, cranberries, raisins, apples, fruit snacks, yogurt, rice, mashed potatoes, and goldfish crackers
** Mommy and Daddy have me at least try new foods and I am starting to like more of a variety as I grow. I am a pretty good eater, but I would rather eat small snacks all day than actual meals.
Mommy and Daddy are having a blast watching me grow and continue to explore the world around me. There are times when I try to test Mommy and Daddy, but I am learning it might be better not to:). Thanks to all of you who have followed my journey and adventures. Stay tuned to see what this year has in store for me. Enjoy the photos below to see how much I have grown!
Mommy and Me just minutes after I was born

Daddy and I taking a nap together on my birth day (we still love to sleep like this today)

A year ago today we were celebrating my birthday at Trail Dust Town

Today I celebrate my birthday by pointing to where I want Daddy to take me on the Disneyland map!

Mommy has the same big smile she had two years ago today! We are ready to celebrate together in Disneyland as we board the choo-choo train:)

No comments: