Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Learning how to play 45's

My Grandpa loves antiques! He is always finding me really unique antique toys. Mommy and Daddy don't like to think of this toy as an antique, because they had one, but the truth is what it is! Today Grandpa showed Allison and Me how to play music on small records known as 45's. The record player is a Winnie the Pooh player, which Mommy loves. Allison and I don't know anything about antiques, but we think it is cool to put the round discs on the player, put the needle down, and the result is music! Thanks for the fun toy Grandpa! Enjoy the photos!
Sitting with my hands together excited to listen to the music

Showing Allison a 45

I want to play this one next, Grandpa

It's Disneyland music!

No comments: