Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bathtime Buddy

I love bathtime! Now it's even more fun with my baby who I can take in the water with me and the fun fizzy color tabs that turn my bath water different colors. Thanks to my G.G. I have a bathtime buddy now. I love to bath bathe her like Mommy and Daddy bathe me. I use a washcloth for her and point out all the body parts by saying them to Mommy and Daddy. Thanks to Cousin Gracie, I now have fun colored bath water. Each night Mommy asks me what color I want the water to be. I pick blue or red usually, but sometimes Mommy and Daddy convince me to have other colors like purple, green, or yellow. Bathtime is always fun, but now it's even better with some of my new toys! Enjoy the photos!
So happy in my blue bath water with my baby:)

Showing Mommy that my baby is clean and ready for her towel

No comments: