Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, March 26, 2010

Bucket of Fun!

Keeping my toys in big tubs or buckets helps keep things a little neater! When Mommy first introduced me to my big blue toy bucket I was only 10 months old. I thought it was fun to get in the toy bucket then and I still do now! I have learned that when the bucket is full of toys I can use it as a stepping stool. I also like to tip the bucket over to get all the toys out, but Mommy isn't such a fan of that! The other day Mommy heard me coming to her in the kitchen and when she looked up I was walking with the toy bucket over my head and all Mommy could see were my pink pants. Mommy quickly turned the camera on to take a picture, but I was quicker than her. It was the cutest thing according to Mommy and she is waiting for me to do it again so she can catch a picture! Being a toddler, I like to play all day! Enjoy the photos below of where Mommy caught me playing today!
January 2009 - first time in the bucket March 2009- same bucket with a big girl in it!

So much fun to sit on my toys in the bucket and play

Sitting and playing on the fireplace seat is another favorite spot of mine

Giving Mommy a big cheesy smile

Mommy caught me in the middle of blowing her fishy kisses

No comments: