Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Last day of my birthday weekend in Disneyland

We spent half our day in Disneyland today and then drove home! We were able to get into the park an hour early today which meant we had an hour to hit as many fantasyland rides as possible before it got crowded! This also meant that the park opened at 7am and that I had to wake up early. Mommy and Daddy woke up early and got dressed. None of their noise woke me up so Mommy decided to play music near my bed and I woke up semi-happy! Yes I was still wearing my Minnie Mouse onesie from yesterday because I feel fast asleep as we walked back to our hotel last night and Mommy and Daddy decided not to try and wake me to get into my pajamas. We went to the park from 7-10 this morning and we rode 14 rides and did a little shopping within those three hours. As we were leaving the park, Daddy and I spotted Mickey Mouse. We were able to greet him before saying goodbye to Disneyland. Enjoy the photos of our Magic Morning in Disneyland! This has been a fabulous trip and I can't wait to visit again soon!
Good Morning Sunshine!

I asked Mommy to put on my makeup before I got dressed:) I love imitating how Mommy and Daddy get ready in the morning.

Eating raisins while waiting for the park to open early:)

It's early for Daddy and Me, but we are excited to go on some rides

The Hurley family in front of the Mickey flowers

As Daddy carried me down Main Street, I kept my fingers moving as I pretended to be directing the music that was playing

Daddy and his princess in front of the castle

Looking over the railing of the Peter Pan ride while waiting for it to be my turn to ride

Daddy and Me ready to fly on Dumbo

Daddy teaching me how to make the teacups spin

Putting our hands up on the teacups:)

Daddy and I rode on Jingles the horse on the carousel. This is a special horse because it was Walt Disney's wife favorite horse.

Carousels are so relaxing

Daddy and Me on Jingles

Daddy and Me on Casey Jr's Circus train ride. We sat in the Monkey cage:)

Behind Daddy and I is the big patchwork quilt made up of little 1 inch plants. Supposedly a big giant sleeps under the quilt after the park closes.

Hands up as we go fast down a little hill on the train ride

Hands up as we go fast down the drop on Pirates of the Caribbean! I love putting my hands up on rides:)

Daddy and Me greeting Mickey Mouse! (I kissed his nose, but Mommy wasn't quick enough with the camera)

Daddy, Me, and Mickey

Daddy, Me, Mickey, and Mommy (A perfect end to a perfect trip!)

No comments: