Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Late night UA basketball game

Mommy, Daddy, Nana, Poppy, and I went to the UCLA vs. UA basketball game tonight! The game didn't even start until 8:30pm. This is late for me. I was a trooper though and was excited to go to the game. I walked with Daddy and Nana to the game and pulled them because I was so excited. There aren't any pictures of me during the game because I slept through almost all of it on Nana. Thanks for holding me through the whole game Nana! The game was pretty exciting with lots of yelling, but I didn't even open my eyes to check it out. A fan sitting next to Nana said that I knew the Wildcats were going to win so I took a nap instead.
Our little Wildcat pulling Daddy and Nana as we walk to the game

Once I saw the big A on the ground I let go of Daddy and Nana's hands and ran to it to point it out to everyone and say, "A!"

No comments: