Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Early birthday presents!

This afternoon I heard a big truck and I said, "Daddy?" Mommy and Nana opened the door to find out that the truck I heard was the UPS truck delivering a package. When Mommy brought the package in she said it was for me. I smiled and said, "open?" Mommy said I could open it. With Mommy's help we carefully opened the package to find birthday presents for me sent from Mommy's friend, Amy and her family. I said, "whoa" as I saw a wooden cupcake set. Mommy opened the cupcake set and I haven't stopped playing with it. I love to pretend to bake the cupcakes and deliver them to anyone who will take them. This has definitely become my toy of choice! I also liked my magnetic wooden doll that I can change her clothes and shoes. Whenever I put a dress on her, I say "dress." Thanks so much Amy, Sam, Corinna, and Elliott for the fun birthday surprises! I love them! I guess this means my birthday celebrations have begun! Enjoy some of the photos from tonight of me opening and playing with my new toys!
Checking out what's in the box!

Look Mommy, a "doll"

Decorating the cupcakes with Mommy

Walking very carefully with my fresh wooden cupcakes to show Daddy. Notice I am even wearing a mitt! Mommy and I love this toy!

No comments: