Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Meet my new friend, the gecko

Last night while Mommy was at her Bunco party, Daddy, Uncle Paul, and I went shopping at Toys R' Us! I came home with a new white board/chalkboard, sidewalk chalk, and a gecko! Daddy told Mommy that I saw the gecko as soon as we walked into the store and I carried it with me the rest of the night! In fact I even fell asleep with it last night! This morning as we were getting ready for church, I was all dressed up and made sure my gecko was by my side. I showed the gecko to my Mommy and she snapped a few pictures! Mommy isn't too excited about gooey animals, but I am so she has to get over it! Enjoy the photos of me all dressed up with my gecko!
Look Mommy, it's a gecko

This is the gecko's belly Mommy

No comments: