Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, March 12, 2010

Our multi tasking little mommy

I love my doll babies a lot these days. I want to do everything with them and for them. I like feeding them, wrapping them in blankets, rocking them, changing their diapers, taking a bath with them, and dancing with them. This morning, Mommy caught me holding my baby and doing my favorite forward/backward dance. Mommy just happened to have the camera near by and snapped some photos and a short video clip. I love to dance and I want my babies to know how to dance too! Just like my Mommy does with me. Enjoy the photos and video clip!
Holding my baby tight while dancing

I love dancing with my baby doll

Enjoy this short video clip of me doing the forward/backward dance with my baby:) Once I realized Mommy was filming me, I stop to give my full attention to my baby. Enjoy!

No comments: