Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday morning routine

For almost a year now, I have been going to my movers and shakers class almost every Saturday. Now that I am 2, my classes start earlier, 8:30am, instead of 10am. Mommy and Daddy wondered about getting me to class on time for the earlier start, but I naturally adjusted my sleep schedule to meet my needs. I usually wake up between 6:30 and 7 in the morning, giving me plenty of time to get ready and eat breakfast before class. When Mommy and Daddy remind me that it is Saturday I get so excited knowing that I am going to class. Lately I have been showing off in class and showing how much I have grown! Today I did handstands against the mats all by myself and I had fun swinging on the bar all by myself. Daddy's job today was to just snap pictures while I showed him all my tricks in class. I can't wait for Nana to take me to my class next weekend when Mommy and Daddy are out of town so I can show her all my tricks. I love Saturday mornings and my movers and shakers class. Enjoy the photos!
Big girl handstand

My funny face when I come down from my handstand

Crawling through the tunnels is easy, but so much fun!

I'm swinging all by myself

No comments: