Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Robert's 6th birthday party fun!

We went to Robert's 6th birthday party today and had fun playing with pool toys, the slide, swings, riding toys, and the TRAMPOLINE! I wanted to do what I saw the bigger kids doing so I started by playing with the water toys in the pool. Daddy taught me how to fill my toy up with water and then shoot the water. We wet Mommy a little bit which was fun. Allison and I had fun on the swingset and even sat in a swing together to play. My favorite part of the party, besides the cupcake, was the trampoline! Rylee who is about 3 weeks older than me is a pro at jumping and she showed me what to do. At first I wasn't too sure, but once I learned what to do, I didn't want to stop! We hope you had a great birthday Robert! Enjoy the photos of our fun afternoon!



Aiming my water toy with Daddy's help



It's fun to shoot water



Jumping on the trampoline with Rylee (As I jumped I would say, jump, jump, jump, jump.....)



Turning a fall into a pose for Mommy



Taking a break from jumping to try out the big wheels



Happy Birthday Robert!



Sharing a yummy cupcake with Nana



Having fun swinging with Alli



Alli joined in the fun of the trampoline



Look at my wild and crazy hair!



Mommy this jumping stuff is FUN!



Family portrait on the big airplane teeter totter with me as the pilot :)

Enjoy this short video clip of the trampoline fun!


No comments: