Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Allison!

A year ago today, my baby cousin, Allison, was born! I love her very much! We get to spend Monday-Thursday together duringthe day and we have become best buddies! I love watching her grow and I love playing with her! I have been practicing sing the happy birthday song to her and I sang it to her the moment I saw her this morning. We had a mini celebration dinner tonight, but I can't wait to celebrate with you at your birthday party! Mommy, Daddy, and I hope you have a great day Allison. We love you!
The birthday girl with one of her favorite outdoor toys

The birthday girl sliding down her new slide with Uncle Kenny's help


I took a break to sit on the bench and smile for the camera

It's fun to slide down and try to knock Daddy off the bottom of the slide

Singing Happy Birthday to Allison

Daddy and the birthday girl having fun!

No comments: