Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Allison's First Birthday Party

We celebrated Allison's first birthday today with a fun party at her house! I had so much fun playing on her swing set, running around with the other kids, trying out the jumping castle (I wasn't a big fan of it), and playing with Alli's toys! After singing to Alli, we sang to Daddy, Uncle Kenny, Mommy, and all the April babies at the party! I liked helping everyone blow out the candles. I also enjoyed sticking my finger in the cake. I helped Alli open her presents and had fun playing with her new toys. The photos below will show you which toy we enjoyed the most! Alli and I took a bath and both of us fell asleep pretty quickly! What a fun filled day! I love my cousin Alli and loved helping her celebrate her birthday! Enjoy the photos!
Alli and Grammy Linda. Alli started her party with a bottle of milk.

Looking outside at all the people

Is anyone watching me?

Uncle Kenny and Alli in the jumping castle

Alli flying through the air and loving it!

Do you see my right hand reaching for the cake? Mommy moved the cakes back just enough so that I couldn't reach them.

Trying to hit the beach ball like the big kids who were playing volleyball with it.

I love slides!

I saw other kids climb the wall so I knew I could climb it too!

Climbing in a dress and sandals make it a little more tricky to climb

I didn't let my wardrobe stop me from reaching the top!

I made it to the top and did this a couple of times today!

Peeking out the window like Elmo on my dress! Thanks Grammy Linda for my adorable Elmo dress!

I like being bigger and being able to look over something

Melisa being a kid at heart climbed up the wall

Can't get enough of the slide!

Having fun on the glider with Robert

Swinging on the big kid swing (Mommy was a little nervous, but I held on tight)

Dragging my feet like the big kids (notice Mommy put tennis shoes on me)

Playing in the fort with Natalie

More fun with Natalie as I hang from the wooden beam

Hanging and swinging like a monkey!


The serious side of me:)

The line to hit the pinata

Uncle Kenny helping Allison hit her ladybug pinata that her Nina Renee made

Mommy helping me hit the pinata

I have a lolli pop in my hand and am satisfied while the other kids are trying to get as much candy as they can



Pop pop in my mouth and a candy bag in my hand = Happy Little Girl

Uncle Michael and Mommy with Alli and Me and our yummy lolli pops :)

My Nina Karen and Me (still sucking on the same lolli pop)
Happiness is....birthday cake on your face and hands

Helping the April babies blow out the candles

Daddy let me put my fingers in this cake too:)

Playing inside is fun too!

Excited to see Alli open her presents

Alli loves bags and pulling stuff out of them, especially presents

I love this drum and music set that Alli received

I showed off some great drumming skills tonight!

Allison played the drum too

Walking around playing music for everyone

This is how Alli ended her evening in Grammy Linda's arms after our bath

After bath, Daddy read me a book on the couch and this is how I ended my fun day before driving home

No comments: