Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, April 2, 2010

Dying Easter Eggs

Last year my Ninos started a tradition of dying Easter eggs with me. We stuck with the tradition this year and had help. Uncle Kenny, Aunt Stacie, Allison (or Alli as I like to call her), Nina Nina Dia, Nana, Poppy, Grammy Linda, and Grandpa Gary all came over to be part of the fun! We ate dinner and sang happy birthday to Daddy before the egg fun began. Uncle Kenny and Mommy were in charge of the dying. I helped a little. Aunt Stacie, Nana, and Grammy Linda were helping cut out bunny ears, noses, bird wings and beaks, and chick wings for decorating the eggs. Nina Karen was our supervisor and the rest of the gang supported us from the living room:). We only had a few messes during the night. I broke an egg and Uncle Kenny spilled some of the dye. Our eggs still turned out great and looked cute! Enjoy the photos from another one of our fun family activity nights!
Mommy loves when I get excited and fold my hands like in this picture! I was excited to help Daddy blow out the candles!

Happy that I am a big girl who knows the after the Happy Birthday song it is time to blow out the candles! When I practice singing the song with Mommy, I always pretend to be blowing out candles at the end of the song.

That is a green egg Uncle Kenny

I drew on the egg first and then Mommy helped me drop it in the "geen" coloring cup

Alli wasn't too sure what we were doing, but loved being involved!

Looking at the cracks in the egg after I dropped it

The look I gave after I said that "I broke it"

Nana, Grammy Linda, and Alli were excellent helpers in the cutting department

Showing Daddy how I broke the egg

Daddy and Aunt Stacie were ready for the picture and I was ready to taste the "eggie"

Nina Karen peeled the shell off so I could eat the "eggie"

I love my Nina!

Can you see the flowers, bunnies, chicks, and birdies that we made?

No comments: