Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Night

It took me awhile to fall asleep for my nap this afternoon, but once I did, I slept like a champ. Mommy and Daddy couldn't wait for me to wake up so we could start trick-or-treating. We went to family houses first so we could be home to pass out candy. We also trick-or-treated in our neighborhood! Our first stop was Nana and Poppy's house. They were so excited when they opened the door and saw Super Caitlin and Little Sock Monkey Allison. Poppy filled our pumpkins with goodies and Nana added a movie to our dvd collection! I decided trick-or-treating was cool! Allison and I had other stops to make before we met up again at our house. a special thanks to Nana and Poppy for making all of us dinner again and passing out candy at our house while we were away. Uncle Paul and Grandpa helped too! What a fun night! I only ate one piece of candy and never asked for anymore. I loved trick-or-treating with Allison! Enjoy the photos from our fun-filled evening!
Eating a lollipop before trick-or-treating at Nana and Poppy's house

Stretching as much as possible to reach the Nana's doorbell

Getting goodies from Poppy and Nana

"Look at what Nana and Poppy gave me!"

The paparazzi catching every moment on camera

Seriously ADORABLE Super Caitlin and Sock Monkey


Trick-or-treating at my Nino's house

"Here's candy for you"

Super Caitlin lifting weights

Looking for Squeakers, the cat, under the bed with Nino

Ringing G.G.'s doorbell

Waiting for G.G. to open the door

Treats from G.G.

G.G.'s doggie and Me (Doesn't he look real?)

Taking a break to hang on G.G.'s front porch

Trick-or-treating at Aunt Melanie and Uncle Pat's house

Daddy and I sharing some of my candy

Feeding Beau, the dog, string cheese

Saying, "thank you" and "Happy Halloween!"

Trick-or-treating at my house and Uncle Paul opened the door

Poppy and Me going trick-or-treating

Grandpa brought Allison and I our own treat bags with goodies and a balloon

Two adorable cousins are ready for more FUN!

Allison grabbed my hand to lead me to the next house

Our pumpkins

My friends outside my house!

Super Caitlin with Poppy, G.G., and Grandpa

Hope you had a Happy Halloween like Super Caitlin!

No comments: