Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, October 8, 2010

Fiesta Fun!

Mommy and Uncle Kenny decided to take Allison and I to the fiesta at Our Mother of Sorrows church tonight! Allison and I couldn't wait to spend more time together and play. We live close enough to the church that we rode in the wagon to the fiesta. Daddy met us there to join in the fun. We missed Aunt Stacie, but she was playing soccer. We ate yummy food, played carnival games, and had fun running around at the fiesta. The game we liked playing the most was the cake walk. We had fun dancing to the music trying to win a cake. Allison and I were a hit when our favorite song, All the Single Ladies, came on and we started dancing. We didn't win a cake, but we sure had fun trying! Mommy and Uncle Kenny told us stories about when they were little and used to go to the fiesta and play games. Mommy loved the cake walk too and Uncle Kenny said tonight is the first time ever that Mommy hasn't won a cake! I love hanging out with my best friend and cousin, Allison! Thanks for a fun night Mommy, Daddy, and Uncle Kenny! Enjoy the photos!
Such a happy girl!

Best friends ready for a wagon ride

Uncle Kenny, Allison, and Nina Nina Dia

Picking ducks to win a prize

I didn't want to let go of my winning duckies

Daddy and Me making Grandpa proud as we fished for a prize

We caught an orange fish!

Helping Uncle Kenny and Allison fish

Making Daddy proud as I shoot the baseketball
Allison and Me going for a slam dunk!

Watching to see who wins the duck race

Fun with the bean bag toss

Putting for a prize


Ping Pong toss! I carefully placed the first two balls in the cups. Daddy told me to throw the third ball and when I did, the ball landed in the cup and I won another ticket! Woohoo!


Getting ready to toss the ball


Allison wanted to get in the water with the cups!



Mommy, Me, Uncle Kenny, and Allison



Allison and I riding on our Daddy's shoulders to practice for Disneyland

Cake Walk Fun!

Mommy and Me hoping for our number to be called

Dancing to Beyonce during the cake walk

No comments: