Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday night play

Every Thursday evening I have my movers and shakers class. I love going and Mommy and Daddy love seeing me play with other kids my age and grow! Tonight was my last class before our fall break. Uncle Paul and Grandpa came to watch me play in class. Afterwards, we went to dinner and continued playing in the Chick-fil-a play area. I love my Thursday nights!
Action shot of me throwing the bean bags in the air and catching them

Hula hoops are fun to play with too!

Falling backwards on the mats with Daddy is always fun!

I am so close to walking on the balance beam all by myself

Me and my favorite Hurley men

I like running to the window to wave at Uncle Paul and Grandpa

Making the balls pop with the parachute is so much fun

My play time continued at Chick-fil-a. I had the play area pretty much to myself!

No comments: