Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happiness in a box!

Tonight I decided to become a contortionist and see if I could fit my whole self into the Sun chips box. I succeeded and added to my fun by having Daddy swing me while sitting in the box. Everyone always talks about how children just need simple things to be happy and tonight was proof. In a room where I was surrounded by toys, the box is what brought happiness. I love all my toys, but playing with a box is just too much fun. Afterwards, I told Daddy to get in the box. I insisted and then the box broke. I laughed out loud with Daddy. Mommy and Daddy cherish nights like tonight!
Serving size: 1 toddler

Swinging away with the help of Daddy

Such a strong girl

Mommy and Me

No comments: