Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, October 29, 2010

Trick-or-treating at Daddy and Mommy's work

As Mommy got dressed for work this morning, I asked her, "where is my costume?" Since I haven't really been enthusiastic about wearing it, Mommy quickly got my costume so I could put it on. I had fun running around being Super Caitlin. Later in the day, Mommy took me to practice trick-or-treating at Daddy's work and her work. We took Daddy lunch and then I went trick-or-treating at the principal's office. After playing with Daddy, we went to deliver paperwork to Mommy's boss and trick-or-treat around the main office. My Nina Karen works there too so it was fun to trick-or-treat in her office! After today's adventure I am ready to trick-or-treat on Sunday! I really liked seeing my pumpkin fill up with candy. Trick-or-treating tired me out, so I went home to take a nice long nap before our pumpkin carving party!
Super Caitlin making sure that her friend Tigger is alright before leaving the house

Super Caitlin with her Super Daddy

Didn't take me long to figure how much fun it is to run with my costume on

Such a patient trick-or-treater in the principal's office

Super Caitlin can play basketball too

With Daddy's help, Super Caitlin dunks the ball!

Trick-or-treating in Nina's office where they told me I could have as much candy as I wanted

Nina and Super Caitlin

Super Caitlin acting shy
Nina and I went trick-or-treating and I came back to show Mommy the candy in my mouth

Mommy's boss, Richard, Nina, and Mommy (notice I was watching from afar)

No comments: