Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Morning

Happy Halloween! I woke up and crawled into Mommy and Daddy's bed to remind them it was Halloween today. We started our fun day by meeting Nana and Poppy for breakfast. After breakfast, we went to church with Nina Karen and Nino Joe. After chruch it was time for a little lunch and naptime. I didn't fall asleep right away because I was too excited about today, but I finally did so that I could go trick-or-treating later! Enjoy the photos from this morning and stay tuned for our Halloween night photos.
Daddy, Nana, and Me before breakfast

Full of energy after breakfast

All dressed up for church (thanks to my Ninos for my Halloween dress)

Getting my baby doll ready for her nap

It's so hard to tell this adorable face to take a nap!

No comments: