Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Family Weekend Tailgate

I love home football games for the UofA because that means we get to tailgate! I like to call it a tailgate party! We didn't have a game last weekend so I was ready for today! Mommy and I dressed alike with matching shirts that Daddy bought for us! Nana joined us and wore the same shirt too! Today was an early game which meant that the tailgate party was during my nap time. Mommy told me that I would be napping later than usual today. I had a blast at the tailgate party! It definitely tired me out though and I took a long nap when I got home. Mommy actually had to wake me up so I would be able to go back to bed for the night! Unfortunately the Wildcats lost their game today, but at least the tailgating was fun!
Happy face in the morning when reminded that we have tailgating today!

Mommy loves this photo! I am watching as Poppy raises the American flag and the Star-Spangled banner is played. I learned to do this at an early age from my Daddy's basketball games.

Daddy and Me

Mommy and Me. Mommy shirt says Los Gatos and mine says Los Gatitos!

Nana, Mommy, and Me - Three generations of Wildcats!

Mommy, Allison, Nina Nina Dia, Nina Nina, and Me with Wilbur

Aunt Stacie and her little Wildcats!

Allison and Aunt Stacie



Mommy, Aunt Stacie and two very tired little girls



This tailgating stuff makes me, "really tired."

No comments: