Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's a great day for a.................................

Mommy and Daddy decided that it was time to get rid of stuff that they are no longer using or haven't had time to use in the past 5 years or more. This meant setting up a yard sale. Mommy and I have never had one so this was a first time experience for both of us. Uncle Paul and Grandpa decided to join in on the fun and brought some of their stuff over to sell too! I had a blast at the yard sale. I even collected some of the money and then went inside to put it in my piggy bank:). Our yard sale was a success! Our stuff became treasures for other people and made more room in our house and storage shed! There was one item Daddy was selling that caught my interest the most, his bass guitar. I love when Daddy plays the guitar. For some reason anytime I was near the guitar last night and today, I wanted to pose for a photo! Mommy and Daddy couldn't resist taking the photos either. Below you will see all my poses with the bass guitar. We actually didn't sell the guitar so if you know of anyone who wants one, make sure you call my Mommy or Daddy! Enjoy the photos of my guitar poses and just remember, the guitar is for sale, but not the adorable toddler!





This yard sale stuff is hard work! I need to take a break and put my feet up!

1 comment:

elaine said...

she is so dang cute!!!!