Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 3: Happiest Place on Earth

Today was our last day in Disneyland. We woke up extra early so we could enjoy our Magic Morning in the park. Magic Morning is when you can enter the park an hour early with our pass. This is the best time to ride all the Fantasyland rides without any lines. We rode all of the Fantasyland rides and some more than once. After riding for a few hours, we stopped on Main Street and had a signature cinnamon roll! Everyone loves the yummy roll! Afterwards we rode rides in both Disneyland and California Adventure. Once again Allison and I took great naps in our strollers. We concluded our trip with the show, Fantasmic and fireworks. I saw a little bit of Fantasmic and fell asleep, missing the fireworks. Allison slept through both shows. Everyone shopped as we left the park, while Allison and I stayed fast asleep! What an awesome trip this has been. I can't stop singing "It's a Small World" and I can't wait until our next trip to Disneyland! Thanks to everyone who joined us on our fabulous vacation! Enjoy the photos from our last day! You will possibly notice that we are all wearing UofA gear to support our football team today! Allison and I wore our cheerleading outfits. Mommy and I looked through over 600 photos of our trip to narrow it down to the 150+ photos we posted.
Sound asleep in the morning. Even with Disneyland music playing it was a little harder to wake up for a 3rd day of fun!


Allison and I are ready for our Magic Morning!


I didn't want my picture taken this morning, but I couldn't pass up the chance to take a silly face picture with my Daddy while waiting to ride Peter Pan.


Mommy and Uncle Kenny waiting in line for Dumbo

Uncle Paul and Me watching the flying elephants

Another silly face photo opportunity, but this time with Uncle Paul


Uncle Paul and I had fun on Dumbo! We pretended we were airplanes while on the ride.


Daddy liked Dumbo too!


Can you see Allison peeking her head over the side of Dumbo? Aunt Stacie was holding her tight while Grammy Linda was having fun with Uncle Kenny in the elephant in front of them.
Teacup time!


I like spinning the teacup
Aunt Stacie, Uncle Kenny, and Allison had fun on the teacups too! Today Allison stayed awake for the ride.


Mommy, Daddy, and Me on the Storybook Land ride


Aunt Stacie and Me ready to ride the carousel


Mommy and her favorite girls riding Jingles on the carousel. Jingles was Walt Disney's wife favorite horse!


Daddy and Uncle Paul had fun on the carousel too!


Mommy and Allison


Grandpa, Daddy, and Uncle Paul acting silly on the carousel


Mommy loves this photo! Allison and I holding hands with our Daddies as we walk to our favorite ride, It's a Small World


Riding the boat with Uncle Paul and Grandpa


I was all smiles while waiting to greet Minnie, but I didn't care to take my picture with her when it was our turn.


Look at Daddy acting goofy:)


Mommy, Daddy, and Me in Goofy's car


Driving Goofy's car and taking Daddy, Mommy, Allison, Aunt Stacie, and Uncle Kenny for a ride

Allison wanted to hold hands with her Daddy, Mommy, and Grammy as they walked in Toontown
Grandpa and Me leaving Toontown

Uncle Paul enjoyed a Matterhorn Macaroon


Grandpa Corkey and Grandpa Gary enjoyed their cinnamon roll and coffee

Uncle Paul, Daddy, and I played a game to make Pinocchio dance

I liked pushing the different buttons to make him dance

Taking a break

Another silly face moment with Daddy before boarding the train



I like riding on Aunt Stacie's shoulders


Grandpa and I were playing and he pretended he was going to throw me in the water.

Uncle Paul and I danced to the jazz music in New Orlean's Square

Little Wildcats waiting in line for Heimlich's Chew Chew Train
Big hugs for my cousins


Grammy Linda, Grandpa Gary, and Allison on the chew chew train


Aunt Stacie and Uncle Paul having fun too!

Getting ready to fly with Daddy, Nina Nina Dia, and Uncle Paul

I am on the ride, but am too short to see over the box!

I love the Disney Playhouse show!


You have probably heard me discuss Handy Manny and his tools before

Dancing and clapping to the music in the show

Grandpa, Mommy, and Uncle Paul riding the carousel one last time tonight

Me and Daddy rode the carousel again too!

Uncle Paul, Daddy, and Me walking through the castle at night


Little Cowgirl! I had fun trying on cowgirl hats.



Daddy and Caitlin


Mommy, Daddy, and Me in front of the Halloween Tree
Waiting patiently for Fantasmic

Aunt Stacie was bummed the Allison feel asleep and missed the water show and fireworks

Daddy was bummed that I missed the two shows too!

No comments: