Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Just another fun Sunday!

Today was just another great weekend day! It started with us going to church this morning and eating Poppy's pancakes for breakfast. I played during the day and helped Daddy clean the house while Mommy was working with a teacher. After my nap, everyone came over to our house for a Babysitter Appreciation Dinner. We wanted to thank Nana, Nina Nina Dia, and Nina Nina for all they for us everyday! Daddy told Nana that she was to do absolutely nothing today and was just supposed to relax. We had yummy food and dessert while watching football and relaxing. Such a great way to spend Sundays with family! I played with Play-doh today for the first time too. Mommy hasn't been looking forward to the messy part of play-doh, but I kept everything really clean! I love our weekends!

Running after church to get Poppy's yummy pancakes

Holding Allison's hand to show her where to get Poppy's pancakes


G.G. came over today to play and brought us a fun Halloween book


"I'm reading Mommy"


Having fun with Play-doh and Uncle Paul


"Look at what Uncle Paul and I made"

No comments: