Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 1: The Happiest Place on Earth

Allison and I have been waiting for this trip for months! It's hard to top going to Disneyland with your best friend! What an awesome day we had! Allison and I both took naps in the park and stayed awake to watch the new water show in the evening! Both Allison and I had the sniffles and a little cough, but that didn't stop us from having a great day! There are a lot of photos below for you to browse! We posted them in order so you can see how our day went! Enjoy the photos and stayed tuned for the next two days that are full of photos too!
Just a little danish to jump start our morning at Disneyland!

Allison, Aunt Stacie, Grammy Linda, and Uncle Kenny ready for Disneyland!
I am ready too!
Cousins holding hands as we stroll through Downtown Disney
What fun Halloween decorations at the entrance of the park



Pointing out the pumpkins to everybody
Three generations of Hurleys ready for a day at Disneyland! Uncle Paul hasn't been here in 14 years so he is excited just like me!


Mommy, Daddy, and Me on the train
Grandpa Gary, Nana and Nino Joe
While riding the train, Uncle Paul pointed out where to buy his favorite drink in the park



Grammy Linda and Allison on the first ride of the day!


Nana and Me on the train
The whole gang on the train (front row: Grandpa Corkey, Mommy, Daddy, Me, Grammy Linda, Allison, Aunt Stacie, Uncle Kenny, back row: Uncle Paul, Grandpa Gary, Nana, Nino Joe, Nina Karen, Nina Nina Dia)



Walking on Main Street with Uncle Paul


I loved smelling the beautiful flowers throughout the park

Happy Halloween from the whole gang!



While we bought Mickey Mouse ears and churros, Nina Nina Dia and Nino Joe took time to read the newspaper! Such a fun photo!


Yummy churro



Snapped a quick photo of Allison in her Mickey ears before she took them off
Nana and Nina Nina Dia wore our ears for us!



Our second ride of the day! This is Nana's and my favorite ride! I can sing the song for you if you'd like.

Anxiously waiting our turn to ride the boat



The world traveler's on our own boat!
Nino Joe, Nina Karen, and Aunt Stacie on It's a Small World

Uncle Kenny, Nina Karen, and Nino Jow before going on the Go-Go Coaster in Toon Town


Showing Uncle Kenny that I am definitely tall enough to ride

Uncle Kenny and Me getting ready to ride the front seat of my first roller coaster ride

Can you see that my hands were up high as we started to climb the first hill of the roller coaster?
Me and Daddy after the ride. When asked if I liked it I said, "I do not like it. I do not like it."

Daddy and Me in a toon town car



Mommy and Me on the carousel. This is one of my favorite rides!
Mommy, Aunt Stacie, Allison, and Me on the carousel


The girls posing for a photo opportunity on Dumbo

There are beautiful flowers everywhere! This pretty flower was near Casey Jr.'s circus train ride and the bees were definitely attracted to it!

Allison excited to ride the circus train

Uncle Kenny, Nana, and Me rode the monkey car


After lunch we rode the Pirate's of the Caribbean. This is Daddy's favorite ride, but I always seem to be sleepy no matter what time of day we ride it!

Allison fell asleep on the ride and took a little nap in her stroller



Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Paul, Grandpa Corkey, Grandpa Gary, Grammy Linda, Aunt Stacie, and Uncle Kenny rode Splash Mountain while Allison took a nap. Mommy and Daddy were pretty wet after the ride!

Nana bought me Mickey Mouse popcorn while waiting for Mommy and Daddy to ride Splash Mountain. I shared with my Nina Nina Dia and Nina Karen.

Daddy and Me entering the Haunted Mansion

Uncle Paul and Grandpa on the Haunted Mansion ride! Uncle Paul videoed every ride we went on!


Uncle Kenny and Allison discussing the ride afterwards


Grammy Linda and Allison on the Jungle Cruise

Allison marching to the music while waiting to go in the Tiki Room

Uncle Paul and I danced to the music while waiting to go in the Tiki Room. Look at the similar faces we are making.

C is for Caitlin!

Uncle Paul had fun dancing with Allison and Me around a tree after dinner

Flying like an airplane with Uncle Paul

Allison joined in on the fun too! We love chasing Uncle Paul!

Cousin love while waiting for the water show to start

Uncle Paul's cotton candy lit up while he ate it!


I'm so tired I could fall asleep on this concrete!

Pretty colors and water

Allison and I had the best view of the show on top of our Daddy's shoulders

No comments: