Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Picking Pumpkins

October has been such a busy month that we didn't get a chance to go to the pumpkin patch and pick our pumpkins this year. Instead we went to the pumpkin patch in town and had a lot of fun. Uncle Kenny, Aunt Stacie, Allison, Nana, Grandpa, Uncle Paul, Mommy, Daddy, and Me went to dinner to start off our evening. Afterwards we went to pick pumpkins. Allison and I rode in a little wagon while looking for the perfect pumpkins. We also saw baby goats and pigs. We had fun feeding the goats. Mommy thinks I liked the goats more than the pumpkins. Afterwards we went back to our house for some yummy dessert! Family, cool weather and pumpkins made for a fun evening. I can't wait until Friday when we carve our pumpkins!
"Look at this little pumpkin Mommy"

Uncle Paul and Me checking out the miniature pumpkins

Daddy found a BIG Cinderella pumpkin

Feeding the goats was so much fun

Allison wasn't too sure about the goats at first, but with her Uncle Ben nearby she was just fine
Allison picked up her own pumpkin and put it in the wagon. What a strong little cousin I have.

I tried to show that I was strong by pulling the wagon with all the pumpkins on it

This is just the right size pumpkin for me

Mommy and Me

Daddy and Me on the BIG tractor

No comments: