Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

12 adults, 2 toddlers = FUN ROAD TRIP

Disneyland road trip starts today. The 12 adults who joined Allison and Me for the adventure are Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Kenny, Aunt Stacie, Nana, Nina Nina Dia, Uncle Paul, Grandpa Corkey, Grammy Linda, Grandpa Gary, Nino Joe and Nina Karen! At 2am this morning, Mommy and Daddy got up to get ready for our road trip to Disneyland. Traveling early in the morning sounds rough, but it makes it easier when Allison and I sleep for part of the long trip. Mommy and Daddy wait until everything is packed in the car to wake me up. When they came into my room this morning, I met them at my bedroom door, holding my baby doll, and said, "Let's go to Disneyland and It's a Small World." Mommy and Daddy smiled at each other and knew I was ready for the road trip. We stopped in Blythe to eat breakfast. I slept only about an hour of the first four hours of the drive. At breakfast, Allison and I couldn't wait to stretch our legs and run around. After leaving Blythe, we didn't stop until we arrived at our hotel. Allison and I both took long naps and no one wanted to stop and possibly wake us up. Once in our hotel rooms, Allison and I were ready to play and the adults were ready to nap. We all relaxed until dinner time. We ate dinner tonight at Knott's Berry Farm's famous chicken dinner restaurant. Walking up and telling the hostess that we were fourteen people was fun. We really didn't even wait very long before we had our table. I was a little fussy at dinner, but Mommy and Daddy blamed the long car ride and change of schedule for my behavior. We walked through the stores after dinner and then headed back to the hotel for bath and bedtime. Tomorrow we will be playing in Disneyland and I can't wait! This is Allison's first time to Disneyland and I can't wait to show her around!
Fun at breakfast with Uncle Kenny. I love to blow the paper off the straw!

Just monkeying around

Cousin Love at breakfast

Making sure my suitcase gets in my hotel room

Allison loves playing with my suitcase. After this trip she will have her own suitcase.

Fun on Aunt Stacie's shoulders before dinner

No comments: