Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 2: Happiest Place on Earth

Woohoo for another great day in Disneyland! We started our day early with breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen. Allison loved seeing the characters and dancing with Goofy. I was a little too tired to play with the characters. I warmed up to them at the end of breakfast, but didn't care to interact with them too much in the morning. Later in the day, I ran right up to Tigger and Pooh with no hesitation. We rode some of the same rides as yesterday, along with some new rides! Allison and I both took naps in our strollers again today! I think I am going to like Disneyland as much as Mommy! It is so much fun! Enjoy the photos from today! As you scroll down you will see how we spent our day!

The whole gang at breakfast with Pluto!

Greeting Goofy with Daddy

Mommy and Baloo!

Allison thought Goofy was big and funny


Baloo with Aunt Stacie and Allison

Me and my two favorite Uncles!



Grammy Linda and Aladdin

Aladdin, Aunt Stacie, and Allison

Dancing to the music near our table, but I wouldn't dance with all the other kids and characters on the dance floor

Allison danced with Goofy

Mommy, Daddy, and Goofy. I stayed in my seat for the photo.

Having fun with gummy worms at breakfast

Grandpa Corkey, Allison, and Me driving after breakfast

There's Goofy Mommy!

Posing for a photo with Mickey

Waiting in line for the Nemo ride with Uncle Paul

I took this photo of my Mommy and Daddy

I took this photo of Mommy, Grandpa, and Nana too

Daddy and I were pretending to be fishes swimming through the rocks

Uncle Paul and Mommy in Storybook land

The giant duck in the miniature village

Grandpa and I have the same look on our face while riding the teacups

Uncle Kenny, Aunt Stacie, and a sleepy Allison. She fell asleep on the ride.

Grandpa and I had fun making the teacup spin

Grandpa Gary and Nino Joe having fun on Alice in Wonderland's ride

Giving Mommy a thumbs up after riding the carousel

Allison slept through Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

Nana and Nina Nina Dia having fun on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

Uncle Paul and Grandpa enjoyed the ride

Grandpa Gary and Grammy Linda had fun too!

Allison was ready for lunch after her nap. I fell asleep and Allison was telling everyone "shhhh"

Me curled up and fast asleep in my stroller

Grandpa took a little snooze too!

Trying to blend in with the Tinkerbell decorations

Why stand in line when you can sit?

Such a serious look! That's beacuse I had just woken up from my nap and Buzz Lightyear was talking to us! Thanks Nina Karen and Nino Joe for my adorable Halloween dress!

Allison and Me with Uncle Kenny and Aunt Stacie. I just wanted my gun and didn't care about a picture.

Nino Joe had fun on the ride. Mommy and Daddy are pretty sure we have this exact same photo of him from last year's trip.

Uncle Paul tried really hard to rack up points and he did! His score was over 300,000.

Multi-tasking: shooting the gun and making our car spin

Daddy, Me, and Shawn Bradley(an ex NBA player and BYU basketball player). He was one tall dude! Daddy had to look up to talk to him.

Just waiting patiently for our turn to ride the rockets

Daddy and Me on the rockets

Look at the cool decorations Mommy

A fun Mickey inflatable
The Bolle's having fun in Disneyland

Allison and I giving each other a kiss before riding the Pooh Bear ride



Holding hands in line

A kiss for Tigger
Daddy, Mommy, Me, and Pooh Bear

Daddy, Mommy, Me, and Tigger
Tigger and Me!

Making a silly face with Grandpa waiting in line for the Pirates of the Caribbean

Daddy pointing out to me where he proposed to Mommy in the restaurant inside the ride

I wanted to sit on the seat and ride by the edge. I liked getting splashed on the ride!

Uncle Paul and Mommy on the Jungle Cruise

The Bolle's on the Jungle Cruise

"Look at those animals Daddy"

Playing with Uncle Paul's hat as we left the park

So happy at the end of another fun day in Disneyland!

No comments: