Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Practice

It's the Monday before Halloween and Mommy finally bought me a costume. Mommy only waited until today because I didn't know what I wanted to be. Every week I changed my mind. The costumes I considered wearing were Minnie Mouse, Super Caitlin, a kitty cat, a bumblebee, a ghost, and even a monster. Mommy and Daddy really wanted me to be Super Caitlin. Mommy decided to by the Super Girl costume today. When Mommy called and told me she bought my costume, I ran through the house yelling, "Mommy bought my costume. Mommy bought my costume." Mommy couldn't wait to get home and have me try it on, but I didn't want to try it on when Mommy got home. Nana and Mommy tried to persuade me to try on the costume for over an hour with little luck. I finally put part of the costume on and Mommy and Nana made over me! We even walked down the street to see how I would wear it and walk to go trick-or-treating. When Daddy came home, he made over me too. Uncle Paul, Grandpa, and Poppy came over and really liked my costume. I started to get used to the idea of wearing a costume and forgot that I didn't want to wear it. I even practiced trick-or-treating tonight and Mommy and Daddy gave me money as my treats. Mommy and Daddy are hoping that tonight's Halloween run-through will have me ready for Sunday night!
This photo of Allison on Mommy and Daddy's bed has nothing to do with my Halloween practice, but Mommy had to post this adorable photo of Allison taken this morning!
Practicing saying, "trickr-treat"

I learned quickly to hold my pumpkin out so Daddy could give me a treat

Mommy and Daddy making over the adorable Super Caitlin at their door

Mommy teaching me to put my hands on my hips and say, "I'm Super Caitlin." Notice that I have my belt and boots on in this photo! I finally tried on the entire costume by the end of the evening!

No comments: