Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, November 1, 2010

Toy catalogs are here!

After dinner I told Mommy that I wanted to look at the toy books with her. This brought back memories for Mommy of when she and Uncle Kenny used to look through the toy catalogs and circle the toys they wanted. Today I pointed out a few different toys that I want for Christmas. So Mommy would remember the toys I wanted I told her that I would take a picture for her. I took Mommy's camera, turned it on, and snapped photos of toys I want for Christmas. Mommy couldn't stop smiling as she watched me do this with excitement. I sure hope Mommy and Daddy look at the photos I took. Mommy said she might have to send the pictures to Santa and let him know. It is so much fun looking at all the toys!
I snapped this photo so Mommy and Daddy wouldn't forget the toy I liked on this page:)

No comments: