Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, November 20, 2010

A visit to Buster Brown and Squeakers

On the way home from playing in the snow and seeing Santa, Mommy and I stopped at my Nino's house. I wanted to play with their animals. Squeakers, the cat, hasn't been feeling well and I wanted her to feel better. She usually hides under the bed and doesn't come out. Today was different. She laid down, let me pet her, and even let me lay next to her. Buster Brown, the dog, doesn't know what to think of a toddler full of energy. I sat on the floor, called him over, played with him gently and we were friends! I loved it! I fell asleep in the car as we pulled into their driveway, but as soon as Mommy asked if I wanted to see Buster brown and Squeakers, I was wide awake! I liked seeing my Ninos too. I even helped Nino rake in the back yard. Thanks for the fun visit Ninos. I hope Squeakers is feeling better soon!
Sitting near the fireplace, hoping the animals would come toward me

Look cloasely at this photo. Can you spot what Buster Brown and I are both doing? (Hint: look at our mouths, we both are sticking out our tongues!)

Sitting to play with Buster Brown

Posing for the camera with Buster Brown

Giving Squeakers a toy to play with

Laying with Squeakers, telling her I hope she feels better soon

No comments: