Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, November 27, 2010

'Tis the season for............................

BASKETBALL!!!!!! Daddy's team played in a Thanksgiving tournament to kickoff their season. His team played 5 games in 6 days! We went to all of them to cheer Daddy and his team on. We ended the tournament 4-1. Our only loss was to Salpointe, Mommy's alma mater. Every time there was a time out and there was music playing, I would start dancing for the crowd. My favorite move was to turn my back to the crowd and shake my booty:). I also enjoyed getting to eat snacks such as licotish(licorice) and popcorn. I love cheering on Daddy's team and am so proud of how they have kicked off the season. Stay tuned to see how Daddy's team does this year. Enjoy the photos below from the 5 games this week!

Proud little Panther


Cheering loud for Daddy


Big good luck hug for Daddy


Look at my feet. I love jumping up and down to cheer.


Dancing in the stands with Uncle Paul


Shaking my booty for the crowd


Little dance moves


Watch out for this Panther


Sitting watching the game and waiting for my chance to get up and dance again


Yay for licotish! (licorice)


Yummy!


Let's go Panthers!


Sharing yummy nachos with Daddy after a great win!


Making friends with the high school students so they'll share their M&M's with me


The court is open so it's my turn to play!


This popcorn sure is good!

No comments: