Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, November 15, 2010

Mommy of the Year Award

Mommy has friends who have blogs and every so often they post something that earns them the Mommy of the Year title. This morning Mommy snapped a photo that she think would earn her the same award. During Christmas time, Mommy and Daddy get creative as to wear to move furniture, t.v.s, etc. for Christmas trees to fit instead. Mommy decided that the t.v. from the fireplace room needed to be moved and the only place we had in the house for it was......my room! That's right! I have a nice t.v/dvd player in my room for the next month or so during the holiday season. Mommy thinks she might regret this decision later, but she thought she's give it a try anyway. Mommy thought that I might wake up and just turn the t.v. on and never want to leave my room. That hasn't been the case at all. I have watched a couple of my dvds, but I haven't turned on the t.v. without permission yet! The t.v. isn't hooked up to our Directv so I can only really watch dvds and Mommy and Daddy can definitely control what I watch. This morning while Mommy was getting ready for work, I asked her if I could watch my dvd in my room. Mommy said yes and I watched a Sesame Street video. Mommy came in to find me laying on the floor with my feet up, enjoying the show. The t.v. in my room isn't permanent and I don't watch it everyday. Mommy still thinks this decision of hers deserves a Mommy of the year Award!

No comments: