Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tailgating: Toddler Style

The UofA tailgate was set to start at 1pm which is right during my wonderful nap time. Mommy did all she could to tire me out this morning and get me to nap early so we could go to the tailgate party. I was sure tired, but I didn't want to take my nap because I wanted to go to the party. When Daddy came home from basketball practice, I finally agreed to take a nap so we could all go to the tailgate with a rested and happy toddler. We went to the tailgate around 3 after I woke up from my nap! I was still a little sleepy when I woke up, but once I arrived at the tailgate party and saw other toddlers running around I forgot that I was sleepy. There were 5 of us toddlers total today and we had a blast! We chased each other with a football, we tried playing catch, and we ate the yummy snacks and drank our juice:). What a great afternoon of fun! Thanks to our buddy, Bruce, we even got to go to the football game. Mommy was worried about the cold weather, but I kept warm with a big blanket from Nina Nina Dia. We only stayed through halftime because Mommy didn't want to chance any of us getting sick. I fell fast asleep on the way home, but when Daddy laid me down to put my pajamas on, I awoke and had energy! I loved that Uncle Paul and Grandpa had come home with us to watch the second half of the football game. I showed Uncle Paul all the decorations I helped Mommy put up these past few days. The Wildcats didn't win today, but we sure had a great time tailgating and watching the game live and at home!
Before leaving for the came I had to check our countdown to Chirstmas calendar

Doesn't get much better than this

I pulled Poppy's step stool closer to the table to help me reach the yummy snacks and drinks

I love to dip my chips!

Mommy and Daddy's favorite tailgater

Clapping with Nana as we listen to the marching band

Asking Jake to throw me the ball, but he told me to scoot back first:) (Jake is three days older than me)

Gracie, Jake, and Molly enjoying the tailgate

I even took time to read a book at the tailgate

Multitasking: Dancing and eating grapes

Happy tailgater

Enjoying a cookie while looking up at Daddy

Waving our ticket before going into the game

Sitting on Bruce's lap having fun (Thanks again for the tickets)

Nina Nina Dia and I yelling, "GO CATS!"

Daddy and Me cheering for the Wildcats!

Uncle Paul and I headed to our seats

The fireworks before the team runs on the field were cool! Everyone around us kept telling Mommy and Daddy that there would be fireworks and they would be loud. Mommy and Daddy assured everyone that I would like them and I did! I love fireworks!

Watching football while eating kettle corn is great!

Trying to see Mommy though the bag (Mommy knows that I shouldn't be playing with bags near my face, but I didn't hold it there longer than it took to take the photo)

I told Mommy to hold the bag up to her face while I took her picture :)

Mommy, Madison, and Lisa all bundled up at the game

Mommy and Me

Happy to be home in my warm pajamas playing with Uncle Paul

I love playing with Uncle Paul's iphone

A short video clip of Gracie and Me dancing with the band!
A short video clip of me cheering with Daddy at the game

No comments: