Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, November 19, 2010

" No Ornaments, Just Balls".........

That's what I told Mommy that I wanted on my Christmas tree! Tonight was one of our many family traditions, our Christmas tree party. The party starts at Nina Nina Dia's house. We help her decorate her tree and eat dinner together. Afterwards, the party moves to our house where we decorate three trees and eat dessert. Mommy, Daddy, and I each have our own tree. I only wanted balls on my tree, but we hung ornaments too. Mommy and I made ornament cupcakes for the dessert tonight. I couldn't wait to eat one! After decorating we had our gag gift exchange. Allison, Gracie, and I didn't participate but we got gifts of our own to open and play with. We went to bed really late tonight, but it was nice to see our house completely decorated and ready for the Christmas season. Some people may think we are too early, but in our family it is hard to find time where everyone can gather together to have our party. Daddy's team is in a basketball tournament next week and Uncle Kenny is leaving out of town for a race, so we had to have our party this weekend. We haven't forgotten that Turkey Day comes first, but we are ready for the holidays! A special thanks to our cousins, Joe, Jodi, and Gracie for coming down from Phoenix to celebrate with us!
Is it time to go yet?

"I'm just going to hang it right here, okay Mommy?"

Giving Mommy a cheesy smile in front of Nina Nina Dia's candy tree

Me and Allison

Allison and Me with Nina Nina Dia and Nana

Allison and Me with Nina Nina Dia, Nina Nina, and Nana

The cousins (Allison, Me, and Gracie)

Posing in front of Nina Nina Dia's fireplace



Photo opportunity take 2

I am in love with trains these days. I want a train for Christmas.

The three cousins dancing with Mr. and Mrs. Claus

Gracie and Me, along with Elmo and Gracie's favorite toy, Buggy

I posed for photos, but made silly faces

I love Nina Nina Dia's rocking horses

Our ornament cupcakes

Hanging ornaments on my tree with my Nino Joe

Enjoying a yummy cupcake with my Nina Karen

Just a snapshot of the Christmas Tree madness

Nana and Allison

During the gag gift exchange, Uncle Paul gave me his ticket to pick a gift and I came into the middle of the room yelling, "I'm number 12 and I'm a winner!"

Cousins Galore! (Gracie, Joe, Uncle Kenny, Allison, Me, and Mommy)

No comments: