Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Busy little baker

Thursdays are one of my favorite days because I have my Movers and Shakers class in the evening. Mommy and I planned to bake and decorate cupcakes for tomorrow's party after class. Mommy told me that I needed to be extra good today so we could have fun after she got home from work. When Mommy was leaving for work, Allison and I were playing in Santa's sled. Mommy asked what we were doing and I replied, "We're going to the North Pole." Mommy then told me not to go yet so she could snap some photos! Allison and I were being so cute we made it hard for Mommy to leave. When Mommy came home from work we went to class, came home for dinner, and then got ready to bake. I was so excited to bake the cupcakes. I helped Mommy with each step and even posed for photo opportunities making my Mommy very happy! What a busy and fun day! Enjoy the photos!
This is what Mommy saw as she came in the living room to say goodbye this morning

Cousins in Santa's sled with toys too!

Cutie pie cousins on their way to the North Pole!

Being cool with my spooky glasses right before leaving for class

Counting the baking cups as I put them in the pan for Mommy (notice the sprinkles right next to me.....I never let them out of my sight the whole time we were baking)

Mommy's little baking helper

"I need to put these right there Mommy"

Mixing the batter

Smiling for Mommy again :)

"Which one are we going to use Mommy?" I wanted to eat those so badly!

Mommy actually let me stand on a chair to help her (Shhh....don't tell anybody)

Just checking on our cupcakes

"I'm just going to sit right here and watch them, okay Mommy?"

Yummy cupcakes are ready to frost

"I just eat this one, okay Mommy?"

Our ornament cupcakes for our Christmas tree party tomorrow!

No comments: