Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Highly recommended toy!

I am one lucky girl with too many toys to choose from! There is one toy though that I would recommend all kids my age have and that is a Magna Doodle! I love to draw and this toy lets me do that without ever making a mess. Allison loves this toy too. There are a couple of versions of this toy. I have the one with shape magnets which Mommy claims has helped me learn my shapes very quickly. Thanks to Aunt Christina for buying me this toy! There isn't a day that goes by where Allison and I don't play with it! We highly recommend it!

This fun toy has taught Allison and I a lot about sharing



"Can you see me?"



I can touch my fingers with the pen and never get hurt or make a mess



This photo has nothing to do with the toy, but was too cute not to post! Allison hopes to get her very own Magna Doodle under the tree this year!

No comments: