Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Amphi's little fan

Mommy, Nina Nina Dia, and I went to Amphi tonight to watch Maggie play volleyball in the State Tournament. We ate dinner in Daddy's office before the game. I had fun playing with all the fun "stuff" in Daddy's office. I really liked playing with Daddy's whistle. I even learned how to do the sign for a technical that referees will give coaches when they are being naughty. During the game, Daddy leanred that I don't care to just sit in the stands. I like to climb the bleachers, talk to everyone, and play. Mommy told Daddy that is how I like to watch his team play. I found a little girl a little older than me in the stands and we became instant friends. During timeouts, I danced on the court for the fans. I guess you could say that tonight was my warm-up for basketball games that start in a few weeks. Maggie played great and it was fun cheering her on. I hope to play volleyball like Maggie some day!
Blowing the whistle and giving Daddy a technical

That's me dancing in the middle of the court during a timeout

Mommy loves this picture of me and my new friend deep in conversation :)

No comments: