Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Snow and Santa!

Mommy heard on the radio this week that Santa would be arriving today and there would be snow. Mommy remembers going to see Santa arrive at the mall when she was little and decided it was time for me to do the same. Mommy also hoped that this would help me get used to the jolly old man and not be afraid to take my picture with him. You'll have to scroll through the photos to find out what happened. Daddy met Mommy and I at the Foothill's mall for this fun event. We got there in perfect time. We waited for a few minutes and then Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus arrived on a firetruck. They were the first to walk in the snow and throw a snowball. After that, it was our turn to play in the snow. I had so much fun, especially throwing the snow at Mommy. We then walked right behind Santa and Mrs. Claus as they walked to their house in the mall. We waited a very short time to take our photo with them. While waiting I talked with Santa and told him what I wanted for Christmas. Mommy and Daddy were so proud of me. Then it was time to take the picture and........ I DIDN"T WANT TO SIT ANYWHERE NEAR SANTA, EVEN WITH MOMMY HOLDING ME! Mommy and Daddy were bummed and hope that maybe next time I'll try it. Oh well, we still had fun in the snow today, saw Santa arrive, and I told Santa what I wanted his elves to make me. Mommy snapped lots of photos for you to enjoy!
Who says it doesn't snow in Tucson?

Daddy and I waiting patiently for Santa to arrive

Mommy and Me

Daddy and I starting to get excited



I was looking for my shadow while waiting
Our family shadow

I could hardly wait to go play in the snow

Daddy and I danced while waiting

It's SANTA!

Santa and Mrs. Claus

Santa and Mrs. Claus ready to throw the first snowball

Look at all the crazy people making a mad dash for the snow

This snow is cold!

Get ready Mommy!

Throwing snow is fun

Who should be my next target?

Santa and Mrs. Claus on the way to their house

I followed quickly behind them by marching!

Telling Santa what I want for Christmas

"I want a train this big!"

No comments: