Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, November 29, 2010

A quick visit to see Santa

We had dinner tonight with Uncle Kenny since he wasn't here for Thanksgiving. Afterwards he wanted to take Allison and I to see Santa. Daddy was at practice so he didn't get to join us. Monday night was a great night to go to the mall as there was hardly anyone there. No one was in line to see Santa so we had the little village in the middle of the mall all to ourselves. Allison and I threw our wishes in the mailbox and felt snow fall on us. We checked the naughty or nice machine and it read that I was very nice. Then it was time to see Santa. I had no problem talking to him or standing close to him, but I didn't want to sit on his lap. Mommy tried and Santa tried, but it didn't work. Maybe next time.

Allison and I getting ready to send our wishes in the mailbox


Pushing the button to see if I've been naughty or nice


"I want a train this big"


Allison yelled, "Hi Santa!"


Mommy tried to sneak a photo with Uncle Kenny and Allison, but I just didn't feel like it.


Talking to Santa

No comments: