Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, December 3, 2010

Haircuts are fun!

Mommy has been wanting to get my hair trimmed for a couple of months, but I haven't wanted to let anyone cut it. Lately I have been pretending to cut everyone's hair. I ask for a dollar first and then I cut Mommy and Daddy's hair. Mommy has been showing me that haircuts don't hurt by pulling my hair and showing me what the hair stylist will do. Today when Nana came over to watch me I told her I wanted to get my haircut. Nana wanted a haircut too so she called to see if "Brabra" was working. I call Nana's hair stylist "BraBra", but her name is Barbara. Barbara asked my Nana who would get their haircut first. Nana told her to call my name. When Brabra called my name I said, "I'm ready." I sat in the chair all by myself like a big girl and got my haircut. I had a lollipop to help keep me occupied. Getting a haircut doesn't hurt at all and is lots of fun! I really like getting my haircut!

Sitting in the chair like a big girl


I stayed nice and still the whole time


My friend Brabra, Nina Nina Dia, and Me

No comments: