Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, December 18, 2010

My new Santa!

Some of you may know that someone came and stole our Santa from our front yard while we were fast asleep. I was very sad to see my Santa missing and all I keep saying is that "a bad person took my Santa away." I call our outdoor inflatables my friends. Every day when I hear them on I tell Mommy and Daddy that my friends our up and that I want to go see them. Nina Nina found a replacement Santa that stood four feet tall. While Daddy was shopping yesterday, he found an 8ft. Santa. Mommy and Daddy put the 8 ft. Santa up to surprise me and told me that Santa grew while I was sleeping. The 4 ft. Santa is now up in our back yard! I miss our old Santa, but I sure do love my new, big Santa! Click here to see what our Santa that got stolen looks like and call Mommy or Daddy if you see it in front of someone's yard!

"That is a big Santa"

1 comment:

jdinflatables said...

I hope more users will get the information that i receive from you.!
Christmas inflatables