Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve!

We had a very productive last day of 2010! While staying in our comfy pajamas for most of the day, we took down all of our Christmas decorations. I was a big help. As Mommy and Daddy were taking down the ornaments I would find the ornament that matched the picture on the box and then point it out to Mommy and Daddy. At first I didn't like the idea of taking down Christmas, but I slowly warmed up to the idea. Mommy loves the Christmas decorations, but also was happy to get the house back to some sort of normal feeling. Mommy said if we worked hard today that we would love being able to enjoy Saturday and Sunday without having too much to do. After taking down Christmas and having a nice long nap, we were ready to ring in the new year in the coziness comfort of home. Nana, Poppy, Grandpa, Uncle Paul, and Nina Nina Dia came over to join us. We played games and just relaxed until it was time to countdown to 2011. We did eat 12 grapes so that we would have good luck for the new year. A Spanish tradition we do every year, thanks to the Centos. At midnight we went outside to see what our neighbors would be shooting off in the air. We were certain our neighbors who put on excellent 4th of July fireworks would do the same for New Year's, but we were wrong. We did see fireworks, but definitely not as much as we were expecting. Daddy had sparklers for me and I thought they were so fun! I even took my baby doll outside to see the fireworks and sparklers. What a great last day of the year we had spending it at home with family! I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for us!

Helping take down Christmas - Pointing out the ornament that is on the box to Daddy


Double checking to make sure the ornament matches the box


Carefully putting the ornaments away


Wrapping the ornaments


Daddy and Me are great working buddies


I climbed in the ornament tub with my pony and told Daddy to "pack me up"

After naptime I was energized for the night!


Playing cards, I was Daddy's partner


"Can I have a card Daddy?"


I took this photo of Uncle Paul and Daddy being silly!


Drinking a strawberry milkshake, my favorite!


Putting down the 2 of hearts


Uncle Paul trying to teach me how to play quarters :)


I pulled Uncle Paul's sweatshirt strings so he could barely see. I thought it was funny!


Mommy just can't stand how cute this photo is!


This is the face of an almost three year old!


Smiling with my Daddy. Do you see my camera in the photo? It's my own personal camera that I can take pictures with and download them to the computer!


Silly face time with Daddy


Kissy face time with Daddy


Drawing is a favorite activity of mine


Silly face time with Uncle Paul


I love Uncle Paul!


The Hurley boys and Me


Mommy and her little girl


Baby and I are tired, but we fought to stay up until midnight!


"Ready to go outside and see fireworks!"


Too cute with my sock hat and red boots!


Waiting for Nana to tell us it's time to eat the grapes


"Happy New Year!"


Sparkler time


"Wow Daddy, this is cool"


"Look at my sparkler guys"


Showing off my sparkler to Uncle Paul


Holding my baby up high so she can see the fireworks in the sky

No comments: